Terms and Conditions
Please find below our terms and conditions, Many thanks, UB Academy
Underwood Baby Academy
Terms and Conditions
Details of the agreed package are provided within this contract.
- By signing up to this package you are committing to payment of the full amount of the membership to be made in line with the payment structure provided above.
- If any payment should be late, your membership will be cancelled and all benefits of the membership lost. No refund of any amount paid will be due.
- You can cancel your membership at any time but please be aware that a refund would only be given in exceptional circumstances and this would depend on the benefits already taken.
- The UB Academy reserve the right to alter the courses, classes and other benefits offered at any time.
- Courses and classes will not be run on English bank holidays and The UB Academy will be closed for 2 weeks over Christmas.
- The UB Academy reserve the right to refuse membership without providing a reason.
- The UB Academy is fully inclusive of all individuals and will not tolerate any behaviour between members that in any way contravene this policy of inclusiveness. Such behaviour will result in immediate expulsion from the Academy with no refund of any membership fees paid.
- The UB Academy has a strict no tolerance policy of abusive, bullying or violent behaviour towards other members, UB Academy staff or members of the public at our venues. Such behaviour will result in immediate expulsion from the Academy with no refund of any membership fees paid.
- UBA may offer additional services free of charge during the term of the agreed package but are under no obligation to do so.
- We reserve the right to add to or make changes to the terms of your agreement at any time during the duration of your package by emailing you with an update.
- The membership fee will be repaid promptly if your baby arrives before the course or in the very unlikely event of the course being cancelled. These are the only circumstances under which a refund will be made.
- Any recording or written material included as part of, or arising from any course within your membership package and all rights worldwide (including intellectual property rights) relating thereto respectively are the sole property of UBA and may not be used other than for the personal use of the member without obtaining prior written consent. The member/participant agrees not to record any of the courses or any part thereof.