Are you worrying about your pregnancy & birth?
The Underwood Baby Academy is run by midwives, the experts, who can help you feel more in control and confident. Our £10 a month membership offers intimate chats with a midwife once a week & a full range of courses to help you along your motherhood journey.
Get support from a midwife when you need it most. Find out more today.
Congratulations! What a journey it must feel like already! You’ve probably been to your appointments by now & have seen your NHS midwives, told friends & fmily, but you’re still feeling in need of more support.
This is where UB Academy is here to help.
UB Academy Membership offers you free midwifery support, with weekly classes, where you can chat to a midwife and to other mums.
It also offers you discounts on our courses & classes:
Plus discounts with our affiliated partners who offer breastfeeding, fitness, First Aid, and more.
Expertise from midwives will help you to feel more supported and confident as they guide you through these new life experiences.
Are you feeling out of control of your life or body? Isolated? Worried after a previous pregnancy? Or just feel you need to know more before your baby comes?
UB Academy is run by midwives, experts in antenatal care and prenatal care. They will help and support you to manage your anxieties, educate you on all the right steps for your pregnancy, to make you feel more in control and confident throughout your pregnancy, birth, and early childhood.
- You might be pregnant for the first time and looking for practical information and emotional support from professionals who will really get to know you and your partner.
- Or this may be your second or third pregnancy and you’d like to improve upon the experience you had the previous time, and would like a lot more support.
- We are very aware of mental health issues suffered by new mothers whether it being their first baby of fifth! Your mental health can be affected at any stage in your life and we would like to be there to support you through this huge life transition.
- You would like to meet other mums who are due around your same due date and share your pregnancy journey with new friends.
- The Underwood Baby Academy, is based in Surrey, so ideally its best to be living nearby so it’s easier for you to get to classes and be near new friends.
Written by UB Academy Midwife Sally Underwood and a Mothers account by Emily Blake. YES IT WAS!!! We constantly inform women that Hypnobirthing can be used